Thursday, February 3, 2011

Picture Book Marathon, Day 3

So I have bad news. I don't have a picture book for today. I meant to write one today, because it's just ridiculous to be taking a break when I'm only 3 days in, but I didn't have any free periods during the day, and then I came home from school and fell asleep, and then I had a of of homework.... You get it. I'm not going to go through a whole list of excuses because obviously everyone has busy lives. But I'm determined to write two tomorrow to make up for today. I have a couple ideas.

Also, I'm in the middle of a sketch for an inside page of yesterday's book, Fox & Sparrow. I'm pretty sure it'll turn out better than the cover did. I'll post that tomorrow as well. (It looks like tomorrow's going to be a pretty busy day. Oh well, it's Friday!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...