Sunday, February 20, 2011

Picture Book Marathon, Day 20

Still working on Dustin's book from yesterday. I thought it would be a quick and easy book, but I think it's probably going to be one of the more work-intensive picture books (which, if you haven't guessed, isn't very much - a couple hours at most)

But I do have a couple lines from my promised monster book for today.
Picture Book #20: There's No Monster Under My Bed

There's no monster in my closet!
My closet's full of clothes.
If a monster tried to hide there,
he'd be so squished, he'd bump his nose!

There's no monster under the bed!
My bed is on the ground.
I won't even bother looking
'Cause I know he won't be found!

There's no monster outside my window!
There's just some little trees.
The leaves would tickle any monsters
And then he'd have to sneeze!

Etc. for another 4 or 5 places. I know my rhymes are getting worse and worse, so I'll stop here for now.
I imagine this book to be fun and full of bright colors. When I draw the cover later, I'm going to try to get that feel. Good luck to me.

2 comments:

Mars said...

There's no monster in my toy chest!
It's crammed with superheroes galore.
They'd zoom around those tricky monsters
And knock them to the floor!

Pica said...

Great one! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...