Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good News! Lots of it!

Well, first of all, I am insanely excited because Nathan Hale just posted this post on his blog. I don't know anything for sure yet, but I believe (and hope) that this means another Rapunzel book is coming out! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but I am a HUGE fan of Shannon, Dean, and Nathan Hale's graphic novels Rapunzel's Revenge and Calamity Jack. If you haven't read them, read them. Now. I wish I could post a full review, but I don't have the time or the focus to do that right now. So just take my word for it. You will love these books. I love these books. My brother loves these books. My 10-year-old cousin loves these books. So you can see why I'm excited that there will possibly probably be another one coming out soon.

[EDIT: I just found out that this assumption is incorrect, and that there will not actually be a third book... yet. Nevertheless, Rapunzel's Revenge and Calamity Jack are definitely both worth reading.]

The second piece of exciting news is that Matthew J. Kirby, author of The Clockwork Three, saw my review of it, and posted a link to it on his blog. I was linked to by the author. This is incredibly exciting because I sort of can't believe that 1) people are actually reading the stuff that I post, and 2) that my review was good enough to be linked next to sites such as Teens Read Too.

So that was my incredibly exciting and (to use a Scott Westerfeld term) happy-making night. Now, back to my English project (which I might post in a few days... possibly).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...