Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Seven Facts Award

I've just won my first ever blogging award! It's called the seven facts award, and I received it from Allegra of Here's to Us. Thank you so much, Allegra! It's so great to know that someone who I've never met face-to-face actually reads and appreciates this blog.

Here's how the award works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to his/her blog.
2. Write a post about the award, in which you share seven facts about yourself.
3. Share the award with fifteen worthy bloggers.

So, seven things. Hmm....
I'm not sure if this is obvious at all from my previous posts, but I'm a little... *ahem* paranoid... about posting stuff about myself on the internet. But here goes anyway:

1. I have five overstuffed bookcases in my room.
2. I avoid books that I think will make me sad or upset.
3. I don't think I'm very good at creative writing, although my friends tell me otherwise.
4. I love languages - I take Latin and ancient Greek, and hope someday to learn German, Italian, French, and ASL.
5. I love challenging myself (taking difficult classes, participating in challenges like PBM, etc.)
6. I've never been able to decide on a favorite color.
7. I love to sing.

And I don't even have fifteen people to pass this on to, because most of the blogs that I follow are writers' and illustrators' blogs, and I'm way too intimidated to make them share seven things about themselves. So I'm sticking to two. Two is a good number. (Yes, I know I'm pathetic at fullflling the requirements of this particular award, but I'll improve with time.)

1. Curious Sparkplug
2. The Secret Adventures of WriterGirl

Until tomorrow, or tonight if I need to procrastinate my studying a bit more,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...