Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Merriment!

So PBM is over, February is done, and everything is back to how it was in January. Except that after the craziness of February, March seems a bit empty. So I am instituting a challenge for myself for March. I am going to read 20 books in 30 days. Having read that last statement, you're probably thinking, she's finally gone crazy! Picture Book Marathon was enough work, but now she's gone too far! Well, don't you fret. I'm planning on reading a lot of graphic novels and shorter books because for English I'm going to be reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, which is going to be... erm.... R rated. (I don't really like R rated books. Bad things happen.) So I'm going to read a lot of light and fluffy stuff. In addition, at the end of March, I'm going to do a giveaway of however many extra books I read (past 20). So if I end up reading 40 books, I'm going to give away 20. Except I won't end up reading 40 books, because I'm unlikely to read more than a book a night. My normal speed is a book every 2 or 3 days, so I'm going to be sprinting a bit. Yay for challenges! This is going to be fun. So much fun.

P.S. I spent way too much time trying to think of a name for this event. Just saying.

2 comments:

Mars said...

30 books in 30 days?! u have finally lost it....tsk. a shame that is...

Mars said...

oops..i mean 20 books

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...