Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Merriment Update

I haven't really posted about March Merriment since it started, but I thought I'd take a post to talk about how it's going. It simultaneously is going really well and not very well at all.

This first picture is of everything I've read and/or am currently reading in March.

*Not pictured: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. It's in my backpack.

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, by Junot Diaz (1 of 20 - Unfinished)
I've already made clear what I think of this book, but it is a book that I'm reading in March, so it counts.

Unexpected Magic, by Diana Wynne Jones (2 of 20 - Unfinished)
I technically started this at the very end of February, but I only read a few pages before March, so I'm saying it counts.

Airman, by Eoin Colfer (3 of 20 - Finished)
It's still great the 2nd time around. I'm in the middle of a larger review for this.

The Tough Guide to Fantasyland, by Diana Wynne Jones (4 of 20 - Unfinished)

Copper, by Kazu Kibuishi (5 of 20 - Finished)

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare (6 of 20 - Unfinished)

Flight (Volume Two), by Kazu Kibuishi (7 of 20 - Unfinished)
I am planning on finishing this tonight.

Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary, by Brandon Mull (8 of 20 - Finished)

Sapphique, by Catherine Fisher (9 of 20 - Unfinished)
I am planning on finishing this by tonight.

So you can see, 9 books in 12 days is not bad. But 3 finished books in 12 days isn't quite as good. Luckily by tonight it will be 5 finished books. And I'm not too worried... yet.

Below are the books I have on my shelf which I have not yet begun. I'm very excited. There are a lot, so I'm not going to list them. You can see most of the titles, and if not, I'll be posting about them soon.

I decided that most likely no one really cares about PBM anymore, so I stopped writing that post. If you do care, leave a comment or just wait for me to post it some day when I have nothing better to write about.

Happy Reading,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...