Sunday, July 24, 2011

Posts to Come

Hello, readers.
I wanted to post a few updates on things to expect in the next few weeks.
I haven't posted this yet on Pica Reads, but one of my summer goals is to review every book I read over the summer (books read for school not included). But as you may have guessed but the parenthesis of the last sentence, I'm currently in summer school, so I'm a bit behind. I have been meeting my goal of posting 3-4 times a week, and when summer school ends in two weeks, I'll try to catch back up with the formal reviews. Right now I'm in the middle of writing a review for Poison Study, by Maria V. Snyder. Next on the list are Fly Trap, Eona, Mind Rain, and Witch Dreams (which I will probably reread before reviewing, since it's very short). I want to post at least one of these reviews this week (preferably two, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out), and one or two next week.
In the meantime, I will also be posting regular In My Mailbox and Teaser Tuesday posts, a Judge a Book By Its Cover post, some more Upcoming Releases, and hopefully a Friendsday Wednesday.

Until Later,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...