Monday, July 11, 2011

In My Mailbox, 2nd Edition

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
Participants are encouraged to talk about anything bookish they received during the week. 

This week I bought:
Fly Trap, by Francis Hardinge
I am so excited for this book. Fly By Night, the prequel, is one of my favorite books all time. It's one of those books I can read over and over and still squeal and gasp at all the twists and turns. I really need to do a review for it (perhaps combined with Fly Trap.... yes, that sounds good). Anyway, I had not heard anything about this until last week, when I came across it by chance on Goodreads. It was only published a little more than a month ago, and I decided that I needed this book, because I knew I'd love it. I skimmed through a few (extremely) positive reviews on Goodreads, and I couldn't stop myself from buying it. And then, I read this review from School Library Journal, and I knew I would have to put absolutely everything else on hold for this book. It's actually not quite in my mailbox yet, but it will be this afternoon, and I absolutely can't wait!

What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...