Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year in Review: 2012


Happy New Year!

2012 was a great year. I wrote many fewer blog posts this years (less than half from 2011) but my viewership increased significantly and I became much more a part of the book-blogging community. I also read many fantastic books - and reached my goal of 200 books in a single year!

This year, I wrote 30 reviews, and 95 posts in total. I also got 29034 page views, averaging 2419.5 views per month. Thank you to all my readers for helping me achieve such a great viewership boost this year.

I also participated in three challenges this year, not counting my personal challenge to read 200 books (not counting rereads within the same year). I completed two of the three: the Fairy Tales Retold Challenge and the 2012 Debut Challenge. I only finished about half of the 2012 Standalone Challenge, but I am not to disappointed, as I didn't particularly try to read books for this challenge (rather, I read what I wanted and some happened to fit), and many of the standalones I did read were not published in 2012, I requirement I had forgotten about. You can see the books I read for each challenge on my 2012 Challenges page.

Best wishes to everyone,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...