Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bookish Quotes: Fly By Night

Hello Readers! I decided to try out a new feature:


My first attempt at this feature is from Fly By Night (click for my review), one of my all-time favorite books, which I happen to be rereading right now.


This quote is one of so, so, so many that I could have picked. I could probably pick out a quote I love from every single page. I feel that this quote is particularly significant, however, because it is, in a way, the centerpiece of the story: the power of language. I especially like the keys in the image (which I found and does not belong to me!) because it underlines the connection between power and literacy.


What do you think? 
Should I continue with this feature?

3 comments:

Deborah Julene said...

Sounds like a fun feature! I'd love to see what some of your favorite quotes are, and this seems to be a great way to share them.

Logan E. Turner said...

Great idea! Love the feature.

Pica said...

Thanks for the supportive comments! If you guys like the feature, I will definitely keep making these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...