Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekly Review (7 November - 13 November)

In Weekly Reviews, I summarize the posts I've published over the week, as well as the books I'm currently reading, books I've finished over the week, some upcoming reviews, and any comments I'd like to include about the past week. The weekly review feature was inspired by Small Review and Butterfly Feet Walking on Life.

In case you've missed anything, here's what I posted from Monday, November 7th through Sunday, November 13th.

Reviews

none this week!

Memes & Features


Books Completed


The Invention of Hugo Cabret, by Brian Selznick
Wonderstruck, by Brian Selznick
Between the Sea and Sky, by Jaclyn Dolamore
Magic Steps, by Tamora Pierce

The Invention of Hugo Cabret was wonderful as always, and I liked Wonderstuck just as much if not even more. Between the Sea and Sky was very sweet and just what I needed. Magic Steps was classic Tamora Pierce, and a great MG read that left me wanting more. 


Currently Reading


The 13th Reality: The Blade of Shattered Hope, by James Dashner

I really liked the first two Thirteenth Reality books, and The Blade of Shattered Hope is good as well. So far I'm really enjoying it, although the problem in a series like this is that one must raise the stakes every time, and Tick (the main character) has already saved the world twice over. 

General Updates

This past week flew by! I can't believe it's already Sunday again. I didn't finish any reviews, and read surprisingly little. I have no idea where the time went. This coming week hopefully I'll get back on track.


What's going on this week for you?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...