Saturday, November 5, 2011

In My Mailbox, 17th Edition


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Participants are encouraged to talk about anything bookish they received during the week.


Crossed, by Ally Condie
Received: Pre-ordered
I am SO excited to read Crossed. I loved Matched, and the reviews I've read so far said that Crossed was even better. I will definitely be putting this ahead of the rest of the to-read pile. I'm sure it's going to be fantastic. [Edit: Reading it now - it's so good.]




Triple Ripple, by Brigid Lowry
Received: From publisher for review (Thank you to Shara Zaval at Trafalgar Square Publishing!)
I'm not really sure what to expect from Triple Ripple, but the idea sounds really interesting - an author, the fairytale characters from her book, and the girl who reads it all have interweaving and parallel plots. I'm intrigued, and I have high hopes.


Liesl and Po, by Lauren Oliver
Bought (at an independent bookstore)
I've been looking forward to this book for months, and I could not resist getting it when I saw it in the bookstore. I cannot wait to start it. By the way, this breaks the book-buying ban I've been keeping up since August. I'll post more information on that tomorrow in my weekly review.




What's in your mailbox?

1 comment:

Ironville Pool Services said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...