Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Wee Free Men: The Beginning

Terry Pratchett

I didn't actually read this book. Why would I post about it then? Because when I bought this book, I assumed it was a prequel to The Wee Free Men and the other Tiffany Aching books. However, I later realized that it was just the first two books in the series combined into one volume. As much as I loved the books, I did not need another copy of them on my shelf. So, the point of this post is to say If you already have The Wee Free Men and A Hat Full of Sky you do not need to buy this book. It is not a sequel. However, the fourth Tiffany Aching book will be coming out in September. I look forward to reading it and I'll be sure to post about it, as well as the rest of the Tiffany Aching books, as soon as I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...